Insert Control Wires and Snap Shut
RACO's new code-compliant Shield-IT™ connector is for use in splicing the double jacketed control/signal conductor pairs in MC-PCS cable. The shielding wings provide the necessary separation between power and control conductors inside of the electrical box or enclosure, as per the NEC article 725.136(B) or 725.136(D). Its unique design lends to a quick, safe, and secure installation. Perfect for dimming control, low voltage lighting and smart building applications.
• Code saver
• Reduce wiring time by 75%
• Easy to install wires - no twisting, taping, or crimping required
• Splices 16 AWG Solid Copper wire ONLY
• Handy strip gauge ensures a perfect strip every time
• Simply strip wires, push in, and click to close shields
• Clear housing for easy visual inspection
• Construction: Polycarbonate base, Brass contacts, Nylon shields
• Max voltage 600V
• Temp rating 105° C
Rugged one-piece design provides fast tool-free install
Three crimping cavities in one tool.
Available in 16 & 18 inch
Now cutting up to ½” EHS
Extremely Strong & Fast Installation Snaps Onto Box in Seconds
Requires Lower Force to Cut
Bell's new rugged swivel floodlights are optimized for outdoor wet location use.
A powerful, compact light with multiple hands-free mounting options.
Protect Your Knees with Thick, Resilient Foam
Klein Tools expands the Rechargeables line with these new Portable and Jobsite Batteries!
The KTB1 and KTB2 Rechargeable Batteries were designed as compact, easy-to-use products to charge phones
and tablets, headphones, wireless speakers, fitness monitors, cameras, personal fans and other devices. Small
enough to fit in a pocket; powerful enough for a variety of daily uses!
Klein® introduces a new line of Cooling Accessories that stay cool for hours!
Klein Cooling Towels and Klein Cooling Bandana help you cool down during and after hard work or strenuous
activities. The PVA material has extraordinary absorbent properties that allow it to retain moisture and stay
cooler than ambient air around it. Simply wet the towel or bandana; wring out the excess water to activate.
Introducing a new generation of Klein Tools’ HARD HATS – inspired by the tradespeople who wear them every day― designed, engineered and built with a focus on optimal safety, comfort and fit! These hard
hats are equipped with features to enhance user experience in demanding jobsite environments:
● Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD)
● Vented models with large, adjustable vents that can be opened or closed to improve air circulation
● Replaceable, machine washable, padded sweat-wicking band and top comfort pad
● Accessory mounts on front and back to precisely attach Klein Tools’ headlamps (no straps or zip ties needed!)
● Pivot adjustment easily positions large ratchet mechanism to clear bandana knots and pony tails
● Flexible open-frame suspension improves ventilation; rear neck pad hugs the head for a secure fit
Quick and easy detection of moisture content in building materials, and detects hidden moisture due to water damage.
Low Cost Solution for Rigorous Locations
Detect voltage over the full-range from 12 to 1000VAC and measure distances from 2-Inch (51mm) up to 66-Feet (20m)