Rugged one-piece design provides fast tool-free install
Bell's new rugged swivel floodlights are optimized for outdoor wet location use.
AFC Cable Systems® is expanding their MC-Plus® Type MC Cable offering to include aluminum armor. MC-Plus® is a UL Listed neutral per phase MC Cable. The aluminum expansion complements AFC’s Steel Armor MC Plus portfolio.
MC-Plus® is an ideal cable for installation in offices, stores, hotels, high-rise residential or similar applications. MC-Plus® allows the installer to pull and support one multiple circuit cable in place of pulling multiple single circuit cables. MCPlus® cables eliminate shared neutrals. This allows electrical systems to continue to operate while repair or maintenance is performed on one circuit without affecting other branch circuits within the cable. MC-Plus® cables also decrease the time it takes to identify a faulty circuit as only the affected single-phase breaker will trip, thus reducing electricians time to identify and trace the cause.
Because MCPlus® cables do not share neutrals the cable mitigates harmonic distortions in power distribution systems and addresses the requirements of NEC® 210.4(B) Disconnecting Means. Aluminum armored MCPlus® is RoHS compliant.
Tone and Trace Wires on Common Wiring Systems
LED tech advancements continue, so must linear manufacturers. Budget-friendly, fast delivery and easy installs are a given.
What distinguishes BioPro?
Fantastic batwing performance with a seamless lens and smooth, satin look. BioPro delivers remarkably soft, even illumination with low glare (UGR) and no light leaks, anywhere
A Lightweight, High Capacity Power Bank
Performance and Durability Expected by Professionals
· 13-ft standout
· Tough nylon-coating protects blade printing and delivers longer blade life
· Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8-Inch
· Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
· Conduit Bending Table and 3-Phase Layout Guide printed on backside of tape (Not included on Cat. No. 9125 & 9375)
· Impact resistant housing is over-molded with a soft touch finish for excellent grip and stands up to jobsite demands
· Strong magnetic double-hook attaches to conduit and steel studs (Single-hook, non-magnetic for Cat. No. 9125)
· Measurement scales printed on front and back of tape (Front-only for Cat. No.9125)
· Both metric and imperial measurements appear on front and back of tape (Cat. No. 9375 only)
· Tether capable
9216 - 16 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9225 - 25 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9125 - 25 ft Single-Hook
9230 - 30 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9375 - 7.5 meter Magnetic Double-Hook
Combining Durability, Strength and Functionality
Insert Control Wires and Snap Shut
RACO's new code-compliant Shield-IT™ connector is for use in splicing the double jacketed control/signal conductor pairs in MC-PCS cable. The shielding wings provide the necessary separation between power and control conductors inside of the electrical box or enclosure, as per the NEC article 725.136(B) or 725.136(D). Its unique design lends to a quick, safe, and secure installation. Perfect for dimming control, low voltage lighting and smart building applications.
• Code saver
• Reduce wiring time by 75%
• Easy to install wires - no twisting, taping, or crimping required
• Splices 16 AWG Solid Copper wire ONLY
• Handy strip gauge ensures a perfect strip every time
• Simply strip wires, push in, and click to close shields
• Clear housing for easy visual inspection
• Construction: Polycarbonate base, Brass contacts, Nylon shields
• Max voltage 600V
• Temp rating 105° C
Three crimping cavities in one tool.
Available in 16 & 18 inch
Now cutting up to ½” EHS
Extremely Strong & Fast Installation Snaps Onto Box in Seconds
Requires Lower Force to Cut
A powerful, compact light with multiple hands-free mounting options.
Protect Your Knees with Thick, Resilient Foam