Redesigned for the Electrician
Klein Tools asked electricians what would make pulling wire easier and more efficient for them. The result is a redesign of the handle, the housing, new high-carbon steel with a protective coating, and an upgrade non-conductive tip. Their NEW durable fish tapes have a smoother payout, easier rewind, and a handle that can be gripped multiple ways.
All Fish Tapes
· Case design makes paying tape out easier by optimizing the tape payout angle through the handle
· New housing design improves grip, leverage, and reduces binding
· Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind tape from the case
· Durable case and handle offer high impact resistance
· Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments measure the depth of conduit runs
and help determine the amount of tape remaining (not included on Multi-Groove tapes)
Steel Fish Tapes
· Strong high-carbon Steel Fish Tapes are 1/8-Inch wide, firm yet flexible for long runs and large wire pulls (56331, 56333, 56334)
· The new high-carbon steel’s protective coating guards against moisture but is dry to the touch with no oily finish (56333, 56334)
· Stainless Steel fish tapes won’t corrode in damp conditions (56340, 56341)
· Double-loop creates a stronger, snag-resistant end (56331, 56333, 56334, 56340, 56341)
Fiberglass Fish Tapes
· Strong S-Glass fiberglass has better pushing power while maintaining its low-friction maneuverability (56350, 56351)
· Multi-groove fiberglass has multiple grooves molded into the fiberglass tape reducing friction, increasing flexibility without compromising pushing strength (56380, 56382, 56383)
· Durable 7-Inch spiral steel leader offer great flexibility (56350, 56351, 56380)
· Updated non-conductive nylon tip is narrower for easier feeding and chamfered for less catch when pulling (56382, 56383)
56331 Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 50-Foot
56333 Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 120-Foot
56334 Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 240-Foot
56340 Stainless Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 125-Foot
56341 Stainless Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 240-Foot
56350 Fiberglass Fish Tape with Spiral Steel Leader, 50-Foot
56351 Fiberglass Fish Tape with Spiral Steel Leader, 100-Foot
56380 Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with Spiral Steel Leader, 100-Foot
56382 Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with Nylon Tip, 50-Foot
56383 Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with Nylon Tip, 100-Foot
With or Without Worklight
55655 - With Worklight
55482 - Without Worklight
Test up to 4000MΩ at 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V DC
Safely Support Ceiling Fans or Luminaires
Corrosion Resistant Fixtures for Harsh & Hazardous Environments
Ideal for buildings with high ceilings in need of clear, efficient illumination, Killark's NVL Series come in a variety of configurations so you can find the fixture that suits your hazardous area needs. Their standout, hazardous area lighting fixtures are designed with safety and reliability at the forefront so you can enjoy the quality of Killark for many years to come.
Ideal for Tight Spaces
The compact and high strength body of the NVL is perfect for tight spaces where the fixture may be impacted, and the polycarbonate lens and bright output LEDs will help ensure exceptional visibility.
In highly corrosive environments the NVL’s non-metallic body is designed to resist the corrosive effects of most chemicals, hydrocarbons, and solvents.
The non-metallic housing makes it perfectly suited for marine environments.
Rugged one-piece design provides fast tool-free install
Bell's new rugged swivel floodlights are optimized for outdoor wet location use.
AFC Cable Systems® is expanding their MC-Plus® Type MC Cable offering to include aluminum armor. MC-Plus® is a UL Listed neutral per phase MC Cable. The aluminum expansion complements AFC’s Steel Armor MC Plus portfolio.
MC-Plus® is an ideal cable for installation in offices, stores, hotels, high-rise residential or similar applications. MC-Plus® allows the installer to pull and support one multiple circuit cable in place of pulling multiple single circuit cables. MCPlus® cables eliminate shared neutrals. This allows electrical systems to continue to operate while repair or maintenance is performed on one circuit without affecting other branch circuits within the cable. MC-Plus® cables also decrease the time it takes to identify a faulty circuit as only the affected single-phase breaker will trip, thus reducing electricians time to identify and trace the cause.
Because MCPlus® cables do not share neutrals the cable mitigates harmonic distortions in power distribution systems and addresses the requirements of NEC® 210.4(B) Disconnecting Means. Aluminum armored MCPlus® is RoHS compliant.
Tone and Trace Wires on Common Wiring Systems
LED tech advancements continue, so must linear manufacturers. Budget-friendly, fast delivery and easy installs are a given.
What distinguishes BioPro?
Fantastic batwing performance with a seamless lens and smooth, satin look. BioPro delivers remarkably soft, even illumination with low glare (UGR) and no light leaks, anywhere
A Lightweight, High Capacity Power Bank
Performance and Durability Expected by Professionals
· 13-ft standout
· Tough nylon-coating protects blade printing and delivers longer blade life
· Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8-Inch
· Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
· Conduit Bending Table and 3-Phase Layout Guide printed on backside of tape (Not included on Cat. No. 9125 & 9375)
· Impact resistant housing is over-molded with a soft touch finish for excellent grip and stands up to jobsite demands
· Strong magnetic double-hook attaches to conduit and steel studs (Single-hook, non-magnetic for Cat. No. 9125)
· Measurement scales printed on front and back of tape (Front-only for Cat. No.9125)
· Both metric and imperial measurements appear on front and back of tape (Cat. No. 9375 only)
· Tether capable
9216 - 16 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9225 - 25 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9125 - 25 ft Single-Hook
9230 - 30 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9375 - 7.5 meter Magnetic Double-Hook
Combining Durability, Strength and Functionality
Insert Control Wires and Snap Shut
RACO's new code-compliant Shield-IT™ connector is for use in splicing the double jacketed control/signal conductor pairs in MC-PCS cable. The shielding wings provide the necessary separation between power and control conductors inside of the electrical box or enclosure, as per the NEC article 725.136(B) or 725.136(D). Its unique design lends to a quick, safe, and secure installation. Perfect for dimming control, low voltage lighting and smart building applications.
• Code saver
• Reduce wiring time by 75%
• Easy to install wires - no twisting, taping, or crimping required
• Splices 16 AWG Solid Copper wire ONLY
• Handy strip gauge ensures a perfect strip every time
• Simply strip wires, push in, and click to close shields
• Clear housing for easy visual inspection
• Construction: Polycarbonate base, Brass contacts, Nylon shields
• Max voltage 600V
• Temp rating 105° C