Tone and Trace Wires on Common Wiring Systems
A Lightweight, High Capacity Power Bank
Performance and Durability Expected by Professionals
· 13-ft standout
· Tough nylon-coating protects blade printing and delivers longer blade life
· Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8-Inch
· Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
· Conduit Bending Table and 3-Phase Layout Guide printed on backside of tape (Not included on Cat. No. 9125 & 9375)
· Impact resistant housing is over-molded with a soft touch finish for excellent grip and stands up to jobsite demands
· Strong magnetic double-hook attaches to conduit and steel studs (Single-hook, non-magnetic for Cat. No. 9125)
· Measurement scales printed on front and back of tape (Front-only for Cat. No.9125)
· Both metric and imperial measurements appear on front and back of tape (Cat. No. 9375 only)
· Tether capable
9216 - 16 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9225 - 25 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9125 - 25 ft Single-Hook
9230 - 30 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9375 - 7.5 meter Magnetic Double-Hook
Combining Durability, Strength and Functionality
Three crimping cavities in one tool.
Available in 16 & 18 inch
Now cutting up to ½” EHS
Requires Lower Force to Cut
A powerful, compact light with multiple hands-free mounting options.
Protect Your Knees with Thick, Resilient Foam
Klein Tools expands the Rechargeables line with these new Portable and Jobsite Batteries!
The KTB1 and KTB2 Rechargeable Batteries were designed as compact, easy-to-use products to charge phones
and tablets, headphones, wireless speakers, fitness monitors, cameras, personal fans and other devices. Small
enough to fit in a pocket; powerful enough for a variety of daily uses!
Klein® introduces a new line of Cooling Accessories that stay cool for hours!
Klein Cooling Towels and Klein Cooling Bandana help you cool down during and after hard work or strenuous
activities. The PVA material has extraordinary absorbent properties that allow it to retain moisture and stay
cooler than ambient air around it. Simply wet the towel or bandana; wring out the excess water to activate.
Introducing a new generation of Klein Tools’ HARD HATS – inspired by the tradespeople who wear them every day― designed, engineered and built with a focus on optimal safety, comfort and fit! These hard
hats are equipped with features to enhance user experience in demanding jobsite environments:
● Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD)
● Vented models with large, adjustable vents that can be opened or closed to improve air circulation
● Replaceable, machine washable, padded sweat-wicking band and top comfort pad
● Accessory mounts on front and back to precisely attach Klein Tools’ headlamps (no straps or zip ties needed!)
● Pivot adjustment easily positions large ratchet mechanism to clear bandana knots and pony tails
● Flexible open-frame suspension improves ventilation; rear neck pad hugs the head for a secure fit
Quick and easy detection of moisture content in building materials, and detects hidden moisture due to water damage.
Detect voltage over the full-range from 12 to 1000VAC and measure distances from 2-Inch (51mm) up to 66-Feet (20m)
From Jobsite to Afterhours, the 48 Quart Cooler Gets the Job Done.