Insert Control Wires and Snap Shut
RACO's new code-compliant Shield-IT™ connector is for use in splicing the double jacketed control/signal conductor pairs in MC-PCS cable. The shielding wings provide the necessary separation between power and control conductors inside of the electrical box or enclosure, as per the NEC article 725.136(B) or 725.136(D). Its unique design lends to a quick, safe, and secure installation. Perfect for dimming control, low voltage lighting and smart building applications.
• Code saver
• Reduce wiring time by 75%
• Easy to install wires - no twisting, taping, or crimping required
• Splices 16 AWG Solid Copper wire ONLY
• Handy strip gauge ensures a perfect strip every time
• Simply strip wires, push in, and click to close shields
• Clear housing for easy visual inspection
• Construction: Polycarbonate base, Brass contacts, Nylon shields
• Max voltage 600V
• Temp rating 105° C
Rugged one-piece design provides fast tool-free install
The new design makes it easy for your contractor customers to position and adjust boxes and plaster rings between studs.
Don't Sweat It, Just Split It
RACO's new Universal Split Insulating Bushings can be installed after wires and cables are pulled. The innovative design lends a quick and easy installation, especially where space is limited!